The courts are not exempt from CSC’s COVID restrictions and requirements. Players must wear masks when waiting on the courts and not actively playing.
- For CSC members and their guests
- Each household can occupy at most one court at a time
- Members are not required to make a reservation to play, but reservations take precedence over walk-up play. See Tennis > Reserve a Court to make a reservation.
- Courts are solely for tennis and pickleball
- No food or drink besides water
- Smoking is prohibited on all CSC grounds
- No pets allowed on Club property
- No bicycles, rollerblades, or skateboards
- Do not abuse nets or other equipment
- No profanity
- No camp chairs or other foreign objects on the court
- If you are the last person to leave the courts, lock up behind you even if it isn’t evening
- Lights must be out by 9 pm, and you must confirm that lights are out before leaving
- Repeated and intentional violation of rules after several warnings could result in suspended access to the courts and/or the reservation syste
- Guests must be registered by name and paid for
- Members can bring guests as often as they’d like
- Members are responsible for their guests’ behavior
- The off-season guest fee is $3 per person per day as of Jan 2021; easily pay for guests within an hour of the end of play via our website by visiting the Tennis > Tennis Shop tab, and purchasing the “Courts Only Guest Pass”. When you check out, there will be a field to add the guests’ names:
- Guests that repeatedly cause problems with members or staff will not be permitted to return
- All of the above rules apply year-round and regardless of whether the guest was part of a reserved time or walk-up play
- Members are not required to make a reservation to play, but reservations take precedence over walk-up play
- As of September 2020, each household can make one reservation per day and two reservations in the coming week. (You don’t need to worry about accidentally exceeding this; this logic is embedded into the reservation system, and it will permit you to keep making reservations unless you’ve hit your limit.)
- A member of the reserving family must be present and participating; you cannot “donate” your reservation quota to another family. Please don’t try to get around the reservation limits.
- There is no limit on how often a member can play; the limits only apply to making reservations.
- The reservation slot is capped at 1.5 hours long
- If your reserved court is occupied when you arrive, politely mention to the players that you have it reserved as of XX:XX.
- Likewise, if you are playing on a court when a reservation arrives, you are expected to politely and promptly leave the court at the time of the reservation
Access to the Courts
Opening the Lock
- Please review the court rules above.
- Fill out the form here requesting access to the court lock.
- You will receive an email directly from MasterLock with instructions on setting up an account and downloading the app. (Note that the MasterLock email will have a temporary password in it that some people have been overlooking.)
- Once you have the app installed, you should be good to go:
- When you get to the gate, open the app on your phone, and press the button in the center of the lock to wake it up
- The lock should then appear as visible in your app
- Swipe the “Unlock” button and listen for the click (the lock also turns from blue to green, but that can be hard to see in the sunlight)