Dues and Policies
Membership rates for the 2022 season are shown below.
Dues must be paid in full by 3/31/2022. You have received an email(s) with a custom invoice for your 2022 dues.
- General Membership Dues: $625
- Senior Associate (Couple) Dues: $275
- Senior Single Dues: $160
- Master Couple Dues: $315
- Master Single Dues: $200
- Starting on 4/1/22, dues will incur a $100 late fee.
- To terminate membership, all termination paperwork should be postmarked by 3/31/22.
- Instructions for termination of membership can be found in the next section of this page.
- Any membership unpaid by May 1, 2022 may be terminated and penalties will be assessed according to CSC bylaws (minimum $100 bond refund penalty).
- Membership or Billing Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terminating General Membership
Current General Members wishing to redeem their bond should consult the following link: Termination Procedure . Bond and termination paperwork must be postmarked by March 31st to avoid penalties. AFTER MARCH 31st, A $100 PENALTY WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM THE STANDARD BOND REFUND.
How to Pay
There are two ways to pay your invoice. Both paths will take you to pay with credit or debit card via PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account! Simply select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” as shown below:
Option 1: Via email invoice (easiest)
The easiest way to pay is following the customized “Pay Now” button in your email invoice:
The button will take you to a check out page customized to your account type, and the payment will be linked to your account:
Option 2: Via member dashboard
Log into your account here. You will immediately be taken to the member dashboard, and in the upper left will be an icon to add your dues to your cart:
Once you add the dues, the button will take you to your cart for payment: