We’re trying something new this year!
CSC will be offering outdoor youth tennis clinics the week of FCASD spring break: daily from Monday, March 29th to Friday, April 2nd (with a makeup date of Saturday, April 3rd).
Each session is $90 per student for the week, and includes daily 75-minute clinics and a t-shirt.
- 2 to 3:15 pm: Intermediate Clinic. Participants should have both a forehand and backhand stroke; be able to sustain a rally hitting ground strokes from the baseline; are not apprehensive in attacking the net to play a volley; and are confident in their serve
- 3:30 to 4:45 pm: Beginner Clinic. Suitable for students who don’t meet the requirements of the Intermediate level
Each clinic will have a max of 7 students. If fewer than 4 students have registered by Wed, 3/24, we will cancel that session.
How to register?
- Make sure that you’re logged into your CSC account on this site. If you’ve not yet logged in, see the email sent on Feb 1 with the subject line “Welcome to your new CSC account”
- Navigate to March 29, 2021 on the Court Reservations page using this link, and select Purchase for the level of your choice. This will add the clinic to your cart.
- Do not forget to Checkout! You are not registered until you complete payment for the clinic.
- In a few weeks, you will receive an email with follow up about shirt sizes, etc.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Instructor will be Tracy Biondi.
- For ages 7 to 15
- Students must bring their own rackets, masks, and water bottles. (A limited number of loaner rackets may be available.)
- Participants must belong to General Membership families
- Inclement weather policy: Pittsburgh spring weather can be dicey — this is a bit of an experiment! The first cancellation will be made up on Saturday 4/3. If more than one weekday has to be cancelled, we will refund families $15/day for each additional day.
- Cancellation policy: Once registered, a family can receive a full refund if someone else takes their place, and only a 50% refund if we are unable to fill the spot.
- Masks will be required. Any additional health mandates imposed between now and then will also be followed.