May 2021 Court Updates
- The resurfaced courts have reopened!
- CSC has purchased a tennis ball machine. It is primarily intended for use in lessons by CSC staff/tennis programming, but if you would be interested in checking it out occasionally as a member, please let us know at email@example.com and we’ll let you know once we’ve figured out logistics for loaning.
- Once group tennis lessons start on June 7th, we expect to provide daily ice water on the court. The cooler will be attached to the shade structure.
- The court lights continue to work but the timer for the court lights is broken. Our electrician is working on it, but not straightforward given the age of our system; in the meantime, please treat it as a light switch and make sure to turn the lights off before you leave.
- We have a new umbrella at the table outside the courts, it uses solar power for embedded LED lights. Please close and tie the umbrella when you leave, so that it’s not damaged by wind.
Have a great summer on the courts!