Level 2 – Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Group Swim Lessons
|Member Sign In|
We will be offering THREE sessions of swim lessons for this summer season. All swim lessons at Community Swim Club follow the American Red Cross Instructional Learn-to-Swim program. In addition, all lessons are supervised by management and are taught by pool staff with Lifeguard, AED, and First Aid certifications. You will also receive a report card at the end of the session!
The 2021 sessions are on the following dates/times:
- Session 1: June 7th through June 18th, weekdays from 11 am to 11:45 am
- Session 2: June 21st through July 2nd, weekdays from 11 am to 11:45 am
- Session 3: July 5th through July 16th, weekdays from 6 pm to 6:45 pm
Before signing up, please review eligibility:
- Children must be members of General Membership families
- Children must be 5 years old by the last scheduled lesson (under age 5 are encouraged to take private lessons with a guard), with the exception of Level 1, which can accommodate 4-year-olds
- If you are interested in signing up your child for multiple sessions, you must wait until your child has passed/completed a prior session before registering for the next, to determine what level is appropriate
Cost is $75 per child per session.
- Review the levels document at the bottom of this page to determine the appropriate level for your child(ren). If you are uncertain, you can speak to the manager onsite during operating hours.
- Make sure that you’re logged into your CSC account on this site.
- Use the products below each level, select Purchase for the level and session of your choice. This will add the group lessons to your cart.
- Do not forget to Checkout! The spot is not reserved until you complete payment.
- After purchasing the lessons, you will automatically receive an email receipt with a link to a registration form with more details. You must fill out this form within a week, or the spot can be canceled, refunded, and opened up for other participants.
Levels offered in Learn-to-Swim Lessons
Designed to provide school-age children and young teens with a positive, developmentally appropriate aquatic learning experience, Red Cross Learn-to-Swim courses consist of a logical, six-level progression.
Review the levels document at the bottom of this page to determine the appropriate level for your child(ren). If you are having trouble seeing the embedded Levels document below, please click this link.
If you are uncertain about the appropriate level, you can speak to the manager onsite during operating hours.
Levels 1-3 have a cap of 8 students, and 2-3 instructors.
Level 4 has a cap of 10 students, and 2-3 instructors.
Levels 5 and 6 have a cap of 10 students, and 1 instructor.
Level 1 – Introduction to Water Skills